The themes makes use of WordPress post formats to give you plenty of ways to show content in the top section of your articles. You choose type by selecting format in the “Format” box on the right side when you edit or add a new post. Depending on which format you select, new options will appear below the large text field.
Select your format
Here is how to use each one of the formats, and what each one does:
- Standard – This is the default option. It will not automatically include a featured image at the top of the post, like the image format does. It’s simply a standard post that shows article text.
- Audio – An embed field will appear, for example for soundcloud links.
- Gallery – Shows all images attached to the post as a slider at the top of the article.
- Image – Same as Standard format except that it auto-includes the featured image at the top of the article.
- Video – Shows an embed video at the top of the article. Field for link embed will appear once selected.