Typecore

v 1.0.0

A detailed and polished magazine theme with a premium taste. Positioned to the left of the screen, it gives a unique look with large social buttons.

Free
  • preview-2
  • preview-3

Want to support my work? Consider buying one of my premium themes. For theme updates, follow me on Twitter.

Downloads so far: 5982

Toggle fixed-width sidebars

The primary sidebar is always kept at a neat 300px. The secondary is 220px. Both are always rendered after the content in the code, no matter layout.

Related posts & post nav

Motivate your readers to explore more articles on your website with related posts and links to previous and next article.

Featured story or slider

Show your most recent post in large size on the frontpage, or select a featured category to pick stories from. 0-10 featured articles can be shown.

Boxed layout

Want a boxed layout style instead of full-width? It’s one click away in the styling options.

Footer & header ads

Prepared footer and header widget areas for leaderboard ads can be enabled.

Standard post style

Don’t want the 2-posts per row style? Enable the standard list style instead.

More Features

But wait, there is more!

100% High resolution

Awesome sharpness on retina screens and other high resolution devices. No compromise anywhere.

Ultra responsive

This theme will scale down beautifully from a full hd resolution down to a low resolution mobile phone.

Extensive styling options

Set any of unlimited accent colors for the theme and other specified areas in seconds.

Post formats

Easily show video, audio, image and gallery sliders with the most used post formats available.

Almost zero images

With Font Awesome, CSS and a modern flat look this theme manages to load only a few images total for the whole layout, depending on layout choice.

Unlimited widget areas

There is no limit to how many widget sidebars you can create. Each widget area can be assigned to a unique page, post or standard WP sections.

0-4 Footer widget columns

Use anything from no footer widgets all the way up to 4 columns. A personal favourite is 3 columns for good space on all devices.

Set the website max-width

You choose how wide you want your website to be via the admin panel. With a neat numeric slider, it’s one click away.

Social links

Easily add your own social links to your header and footer. Use any of 605 icons. Set a unique color for each if you want.

Font selection

Choose from a list of some good-looking fonts supplied via Google Fonts. Latin Extended and Cyrillic options included.

Flexible layout options

Set sidebars to the left or right on any post or page. You can also specify for home, single, archive, category, search and error 404 pages.

Integrated share counts

Sharrre is inlcuded which gives you high-res share buttons and counts for each article. Not a fan of social media? Just disable them.

Backend theme options

Great customization ability directly from the theme options panel without having to touch any code at all.

Good SEO

The markup is search engine optimized to allow the best possible result for your website.

Straightforward code

A WordPress theme code structure that is easy to work with. No layer upon layer with bloated code.

Custom built widgets

Includes widgets to display responsive video, tabbed content, post lists and other neat features.

Custom logo upload

Upload your own custom logo with a few simple clicks. No logo yet? Use the standard plain-text option.

Custom page templates

Page templates for things such as a childpage menus are included. The layout options are many.

Cross-browser support

Compatible with the latest versions of modern browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE8 or 9+.

Localisation support

Translate into any language you wish using the included .po/.mo files. Everything you need to get started.

OptionTree framework

Fully integrated OptionTree, a fantastic theme options framework that is easy to work with. Created by Derek Herman.

Full child theme support

The theme has been built with child themes in mind. All functions and files are pluggable and easy to work with.

Do you like it? Share it perhaps?

56 Responses

1. Thank you for this amazing WordPress theme! Really awesome! =D

2. Tufaann says:

Awesome theme as usual,
    can u tell me how to center the main menu & top buddy?

Would appreciate it alot

3. ARD says:

Can you please help me to change the color in white of middle portion, where my single page/post articles displayed.
    the light grey color is not giving me a reading feeling.

4. Mohamed Ali says:

Hello, I tried to import the demo content but I couldn’t find the XML file, please help the Zip file I downloaded from this site does not contain the XML file.

5. Hi, thanks for this great theme!
    I have a little quesiton;
    When I use facebook share button in single post page, the picture appended to the post does not seem. Indeed, no picture seems.
    How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

6. Glados says:

Hey,

Great theme, but missing in theme option some things.
    1) Color of post/s backgrounds + font color.
    2) When i set Excerpt “0” is there idea how to write date, meta to the thumbail and when click on thumbnail i see the excerpt?
    3) Layout is only sidebars, missing disable Standart blog list on archives pages ( 2 column ).

Thanks.

7. TH says:

Nice theme but the downlaod function is off.

8. Pinoy Tv says:

Thank you very much for this amazing template. I’m currently using Hueman one of the best themes that I used.

9. Sergio says:

Hi! Need help! Where can I get .xml file of the demo version of the theme? Thank you for your attention! And, yes, in the root folder of the theme file is missing.

10. woww, Awesome this great themes!!

11. Woody says:

, was going to ask where the demo content file is, but people asking months ago have no reply… Certainly does not give one confidence to buy a premium theme from you:)

12. Gundul.in says:

Thank you for this great free design!

13. How can I make a serch dropdown box with tags?

Tnaks for sharing this amazing template!

14. Aleksandr says:

Hello!
    Wonderful theme. Thank you.
    I have a problem. After the publication of the video-no thumbnail. What am I doing wrong?

15. Gundul.in says:

Dude you’re totally awesome.

16. Lesmono.net says:

First is Hueman, now it’s Typecore.
    Dude you’re totally awesome.
    Kudos!

17. Gundul.in says:

Wonderful theme. Thank you.

18. Bojan says:

Hello. Awesome theme, thank you for sharing it with the world 🙂 I have only one concern regarding share buttons – After I share article (in my case I am trying to share it on Facebook), the counter increments for one, but after refreshing the page, it goes back to zero. Is there any thing that I am doing wrong, or should I make some additional tweaks for this to work properly?

Thank you in advance.

19. Igor says:

all break, but I could not find where to change the color of sidebar?

20. Cao Tien says:

Hello Alexander. A theme is beautiful, I really like what you create. Thanks for that. No words can describe as a good work like this is completely free. I love your theme. Wishing you every success in your work and have a composition much more. Sorry for poor english capital alone.

21. Andrew says:

Thanks for your so beautiful Theme

22. sysads says:

Hi

I am a fan of your theme and its been great using it. Recently I discovered Google Webmaster reporting these errors for Structured data

Missing: author